Birthday Flowers – Card Messages
A birthday card message sent with flowers can be hard to write, especially if you want something a little different or heartfelt. Receiving flowers any day of the year is lovely but sending flowers to someone on their birthday can make the day extra special. Getting the birthday card message just right can turn a great gift into one that is remembered and talked about for some time to come. To help you find the right words for your Birthday flowers message, here are a few of our favorites.
Birthday card message ideas
- Love on your birthday and everyday!
- Wishing you a fantastic birthday and sending you all of our love!
- Thinking of you from far away, wishing we could be with you on this special day!
- Hugs and Kisses & Birthday Wishes
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. Stop complaining… I’m still older than you!!
- You’re Still Crazy After All These Years!
- Didn’t want you to miss out on something nice for your birthday, hope you have a great day!
- Here’s to an incredible year and plenty more to come!
- Enjoy your birthday – you’ll never be this young again. But then – you’ve never been this old before either!
- I hope all your wishes come true on your birthday!
- As you grow older may you grow richer in all of the most important things in life
- I wanted to wish you a happy birthday in style. That’s why your birthday gift is fashionably late!
- Another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s because you are perfect the way you are.
- Count your life by smiles not tears. Count your age by friends not years.
- Not quite a car but I hope you like them anyway.
- A birthday bouquet to brighten your day!
- I picked these flowers just for you.
- Hope these flowers brighten up your day in wishing you a lovely birthday!
- To a princess on her birthday from a frog. Why don’t you kiss me and see what happens!
- Hope you have a great day and an even greater year to come.
- In case the sun doesn’t shine, here is something to brighten your day.