Christmas Flowers – Card Messages
Adding a Christmas message sent with a beautiful, seasonal bouquet of fresh and fragrant flowers makes a wonderful gift, bringing life and color into the home of the person you’re sending flowers to. Flowers are a perfect reminder that no matter where you are in the country, they are still in your thoughts.
Finding the right words to convey a message for Christmas isn’t always easy. You may feel that simply wishing them a “Merry Christmas” just doesn’t do it, so we’re here to help. This list of messages might inspire you to come up with one of your own, or you can use one of the many we have below.
Christmas card message ideas
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Sending you Christmas cheer that lasts throughout the year!
- Don’t worry. You’re still getting presents.
- Hoping you get everything your heart desires this Christmas.
- I wish you the very best Christmas and a fantastic New Year!
- Just the first of many presents.
- I hope these flowers bring you some cheer. I really can’t wait to see you next year.
- I was going to buy you a bottle of wine but I think the flowers will last longer!
- Merry Christmas from someone who is crazy about you.
- Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year
- Who needs a tree when you have flowers!?
- Have a wonderful Christmas and a bright and beautiful New Year.
- We wish you Merry Christmas and we want to Thank You for everything you’ve done.
- With love to all of you, from all of us. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas!
- Thank you for another lovely year of working together. Merry Christmas!
- I thought it would be a nice surprise to send you these. Doesn’t worry, you have something under the tree too!
- Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for us throughout the year.
- I love you more and more each day. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for all your help, fun and support this year and always.
- Your smile is my best gift. Merry Christmas!
- To my beautiful wife on our first Christmas together as a family. I Love you with all my heart.