Get Well Flowers – Card Messages
Get well messages along with beautiful flowers make wonderful gifts. If someone you care about is feeling under the weather, recovering from an illness or are in hospital, sending them a bright bouquet of flowers to cheer them up can work wonders on their road to recovering.
Depending on certain circumstances and the sensitivity of their illness and concerns of a lengthy recovery, finding the right words of encouragement or support can be tricky. A simple “Get Well” message doesn’t always seem like enough. With this in mind we have listed a few words of encouragement added with a little humor to help your loved ones recover and put a smile on their faces.
Get Well card message ideas:
- I hope that the next few weeks are filled with rest and relaxation.
- There are easier ways to get out of a spin class, you know!
- Congratulations, you’ve survived the worse of it. Onto the recovery now!
- With love and prayers that you will soon be back to full health.
- Wishing you a very speedy recovery and brighter days ahead.
- Thinking of you today and always.
- It’s not the same without you here… there’s more work to do!
- If I told you to ‘Get Well Soon,’ it wouldn’t be soon enough. Get Well Now!
- Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bunch of flowers.
- Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
- This smile has been brought to you by someone who cares about you very much!
- We know you’re in good hands, just don’t get too comfy there!
- I hope these flowers will give you a little sunshine indoors.
- Just a little something to let you know, I’m thinking of you.
- Flowers to make you smile and chocolates to sweeten your day.