New Baby Flowers – Card Messages
Sending new baby wishes with a beautiful bouquet of flowers is a wonderful gift to give; welcoming a child to the world and congratulating the parents on the new addition to their family.
A message to go with your New Baby flowers can be a simple “congratulations” but it might not seem like enough sometimes. So we would like to offer a little inspiration to help you choose your words should you like to say more than just “congratulations.”
New Baby card message ideas
- Welcome to the world. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Enjoy this special time. It passes so quickly.
- I know you’ll both be wonderful parents.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here’s a special little something for your little something special. Congratulations!
- For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new baby is worth everything.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank account smaller, the past forgotten and a future worth living.
- Welcome to the family!
- Wishing you lots of sleep and special times together.
- A wee bit of heaven came from above. A handful of happiness, a heart full of love
- Congratulations! With a new baby in the house, you must be so excited that you can barely sleep!
- Now you’re on the night shift! The hours may be terrible, but the benefits are terrific.
- Two little darlings instead of one. Twice the joy and twice the fun!
- May God bless you and protect you every day of your life
- Goodbye tummy. Hello Mommy!
- Welcome little one.
- To hug and to hold from this day forward.
- Wishing you all lots of love as you start life as a new family.
- Congratulations to the proud, new parents! May these tiny feet bring you so much joy.
- Your baby is born with so much luck because they have the best parents in the whole world.