Romantic Flowers – Card Messages
Romantic messages sent with flowers are one of the most beautiful ways to express your feelings. For all you die-hard romantics, who simply can’t wait for Valentine’s Day to come around simply send flowers today with a romantic message attached and let that special person in your life know right now how much they mean to you. Here are some to help you on the quest to write the perfect message.
Romantic card message ideas
- Have a beautiful day. I’ll have one just thinking of you.
- I still can’t believe that you are still happening to me.
- I don’t think much, I don’t think often, but when I think, I think of you!
- My heart feels full (of flowers) whenever I’m with you!
- I love you for all that you are and all that you do.
- Will you marry me?
- No poems and no fancy words. I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!!
- I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, both inside and out.
- I wrote your name in the sky but the clouds blew it away, so I wrote your name in my heart and there it will always stay.
- Sorry for embarrassing you at work. I bet your face is as red as these roses!
- 12 roses I give to you to show you how much I love you.
- I love you with all of my heart.
- Roses are red, shamrocks are green – you’ve got the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen!
- When I’m with you the only place I want to be is closer.
- Because you are worth it.
- You are just perfect, for me.