Sympathy and Funeral Flowers – Card Messages
At a time of loss emotions run high and finding the words that perfectly and concisely convey the love, memories and good times shared with someone can become a very difficult undertaking. With so many thoughts, memories and emotions going through your mind, choosing only a handful of words can carry so much weight that words can escape you entirely. Thankfully it is something that isn’t done often, however we too understand the importance of getting it right in the rare instance a funeral card message is needed.
There might be an awful lot you need to say, a lot of emotions to share and this importance can make it almost impossible to even know where to start. Often, only a few simple words can speak volumes. We have compiled a list of sympathy and funeral card messages we think are beautiful, from heartfelt to the funny, from the poetic to the poignant, we hope you find something within these funeral card messages to inspire you, to will help you find your own way of saying goodbye or to simply help to make sense right now of how you feel.
Sympathy and Funeral card message ideas
- Gone but not forgotten
- Forever in my heart you’ll stay. Loved and remembered everyday
- I know you are in better hands now but I still wish you were in mine
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- Though our days together are over I will remember you always with love
- God took you in his loving arms. He saw you needed rest. His garden must be beautiful for He only takes the best
- A simple wish that you were here.
- Treasured memories
- Till we meet again
- Memories of you will never die nor will they fade as time goes by
- So dearly loved. So sadly missed. God Bless
- We’ll always love and miss you so much
- God saw you getting weary, so he did what he thought best, He put his arms around you and whispered come and rest.
- If tears could build a staircase and memories make a lane, I’d walk straight up to heaven and bring you back again
- The sorrow we feel no words can explain. The ache in our hearts will always remain
- To me you were so special. Someone good and true. I thought the world of you, Never will I forget you
- You were always the most beautiful flower in the garden.
- Always in my heart
- Although we are far away we will hold you close in our thoughts and in our hearts today and always
- Goodnight and God bless
- You will live on in our hearts
- See you on the other side
- There is one star in the sky tonight brighter than all the rest combined
- You always remembered us – we will never forget you.
- Rest in peace
- We miss you
- Death may leave a heartache no one can heal but love leaves a memory that no one can steal.