Valentine’s Day Flowers – Card Messages
A message for Valentine’s Day might be harder to write than expected. The act of sending flowers to express how you feel when you’re at a loss for words means that trying to write a Valentine’s card message to go with the flowers might be a difficult task. With that in mind, we picked out some ideas for you that might inspire something of your own.
Valentine’s Day card message ideas
- From your not so secret admirer.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- A lifelong search has reached an end. I’ve found both my love and my best friend.
- Flowers today, fireworks tonight!
- The beauty of these roses cannot match the beauty and depth of the love I feel for you.
- You are always in my heart!
- It’s still a mystery to me, how I got so lucky to have found you!
- I bet you a hug, I bet you a kiss. I bet you’ll never guess who sent you this.
- Thank You for another wonderful year!
- You are a beautiful wife, mother, and partner in life. I love you!
- Although these are not from my garden, they are from my heart.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Nothing in this world could keep me from you.
- Hope you enjoy carrying these through the office!
- Be mine, this Valentine.
- Sorry for embarrassing you at work, I am sure your face is as red as the flowers right now.
- Sweet as a rose bud, bright as a star. Cute as a kitten, that’s what you are.
- Bundles of joy, sunshine and fun. You are everything I love all rolled in to one.
- Roses are red, shamrocks are green. You’ve got the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen!
- No poems, no fancy words, I just want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.
- Just because you are amazing!
- When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.
- I never knew when I dreamed of you, in the dreams I dreamed, you would love me too.